Did you know the NTC Foundation coordinates thousands of dollars of scholarships each semester for students? The only way to receive a scholarship is to complete the application, and you can increase your chances of being awarded by devoting a little time and giving careful consideration to your application responses.
Scholarship applications become available on Monday, August 24 and will be due by Monday, September 28. Make plans now to maximize your application by attending a virtual scholarship session!
During each 45-60 minute session, we’ll walk through the full NTC Foundation scholarship application, answer frequently asked questions, and guide you through best practices for responding to the narratives.
To obtain your session login information, register for one of the free sessions below.
- Tuesday, September 8 at 12:00 p.m. – Click to register
- Wednesday, September 9 at 2:00 p.m. – Click to register
- Thursday, September 10 at 5:00 p.m. – Click to register
- Monday, September 14 at 12:00 p.m. – Click to register
- Wednesday, September 16 at 10:00 a.m. – Click to register
Visit the NTC Foundation Scholarships page to learn more about the scholarships available and to access the application.