During the fall 2019 semester, NTC’s Beta Rho Zeta chapter of Phi Theta Kappa completed a College Project focused on college readiness as it relates to paying for college and understanding student debt. They surveyed several groups including attendees of the 2019 Bridging the Dream Tour in Madison, current NTC dual credit students, and current NTC students.
Using the results from the surveys, they created a Funding Your Education handout to debunk myths and close gaps in information. The project also resulted in a “choose your own adventure” interactive activity anyone can participate in to learn more about the different ways you can pay for college.
Beta Rho Zeta invites you to check out the resources:
- Funding Your Education
- Choose Your Own Adventure – Paying for College
- To fully experience the “game” mode of this Choose Your Own Adventure, follow the link and then download the file to your computer.
- Simply click the download button in the upper right corner. It looks like a down arrow over a line. Remember where you save it.
- Close out of your web browser.
- Open the file from it’s saved location on your computer.
- Enjoy the game!