The Beta Rho Zeta (BRZ) chapter strives to better the community by living through its hallmark of service. Members who volunteer at least 24 hours of service, meet the requirement of active membership.
How do I report service hours?
- Report service completed during your time as an NTC student.
- Submit your BRZ Community Service Reports to Matt Chitwood at the end of each semester.
- Complete 24 hours of servie prior to graduation to earn the PTK stole.
How do I find out about volunteer opportunities?
- In addition to BRZ, NTC student clubs participate in a number of volunteer activities throughout the school year. Talk with your club advisor to learn about upcoming events where you can assist.
- Stop by Student Life for programming related specifically to service learning and volunteerism.
- Use the free online searchable United Way Volunteer Connection database to connect with volunteer needs at organizations across the community.
- Many churches coordinate volunteer days or work to meet specific needs within the community. Contact them for opportunities they may have available.