NTC wants all students to be successful, and we know that’s hard to do when basic needs aren’t being met. Student leaders and staff have come together to create Timberwolf Table, NTC’s food pantry. It’s designed to provide current NTC students with “food for a day,” while knowing many of the items students receive can be used over multiple meals.
Current NTC students are welcome to visit once per week. No questions asked.
Self-Select – Wausau Campus
- Visit Timberwolf Table’s self-select location – outside the Student Leadership Center (left of the multi-sport simulator in the cafeteria).
- Stop by once per week any time the Wausau campus is open.
- Self-select a number of items from several categories including breakfast, fruits and vegetables, protein, pasta and soup, and miscellaneous.
Timberwolf Table to Go – Wausau Campus
If you attend classes in the Center for Health Sciences and don’t want to make the jaunt to the main building, you can still access Timberwolf Table services in the CHS.
- Visit the Timberwolf table To Go spot – outside the Cyber Cafe on the second floor of the CHS (near the printer)
- Stop by once per week any time the CHS building is open.
- Grab a pre-packaged to-go bag featuring breakfast, fruits and vegetables, protein, pasta and soup, and miscellaneous items.
- You are also welcome to visit Timberwolf Table at it’s traditional location to self-select items instead of receiving the pre-packaged bags.
Timberwolf Table to Go – Regional Campuses
If you attend classes at a regional campus, you can take advantage of Timberwolf Table services, too. Simply stop by the front desk of your preferred regional campus once a week, and they will provide you with a bag of non-perishable food items designed to provide food for a day.
Want to Donate to Timberwolf Table?
Thank you! Non-perishable food donations can be dropped off at the Student Leadership Center during open hours. Monetary donations are also appreciated, and checks can be made out to the NTC Foundation with “Timberwolf Table” written on the memo line.