Yes, I’m registered to vote.
- Verify where you are registered to vote by visiting myvote.wi.gov and clicking on “Register to Vote.”
- If you are registered to vote in the municipality you intend to vote (either in person or by absentee ballot), you’re all set to vote in the November 8, 2022 election.
- If the municipality you are registered to vote in is not where you intend to vote:
- Complete the Wisconsin Voter Registration Application indicating address change information.
- Mail or deliver it – along with proof of residency – to the clerk’s office in the municipality you intend to vote by October 19. Proof of residency can include a bank statement, utility bill or pay stub.